I have finally found some time when I have not been sleeping or working to update the bolg. There will be a select few pictures of the recent happenings in our lives. Scott is staying busy with the fire department and the blood center. I am lifeguarding at the YMCA, teaching swim lessons in West Bend, Volunteer coaching the Port girls swim team, and I will start to teach Drivers Ed at the end of October. With that to say...we learned that the laundry does not do itself, the dishes do not wash themselves, and the house gets messier faster than we thought!
We enjoyed our 1st year anniversary in Wisconsin Dells....There we learned that if we had money we would get massages everyday, we really like eating at Moosjaw (and the taste of their beer), picking out a magnet for our collection is not as easy as it looks, the sunset is much better on the water when eating steak and lobster, and Beth cannot golf.
Other things we have learned in the first year of our marriage is that it isn't as easy as we thought. Setting up a budget and sticking to it is one of the hardest things to do and to compromise about. There is not enough time in the day to spend time with each other after everything else gets in the way. We also learned that being married brings many joys to our lives, we lobe each other even more, but we are not ready for kids just yet (in the near future, Krystin get ready)!
And oh by the way I chopped 12 to 14 inches off my hair....we learned that I look good with short hair!
Because our computer is really stupid I cannot post pictures at this time I will have to do it later. I am sorry for not having any. Love you all!
FINALLY! I loved it and ditto to much of the first year of marriage information. I am ready whenever you are ready for kids...haha! We are actually thinking about masters programs for me and when that should begin and most people tell me that i need to do it before kids. It is a constant battle within. :)
ReplyDelete