Monday, July 12, 2010

Blessings

I was ready Krystin's blog and came upon the blessings, so here are just a few things Scott and I are thankful for...
  • Our salvation in Christ
  • God providing sufficiently for us
  • Our love for eachother
  • Both of our jobs and their flexibility
  • Cars that are somewhat reliable
  • Money to fix those somewhat reliable cars
  • Family and friends letting us use their cars when our somewhat reliable cars need to be fixed
  • Our awesome families and the additions that are growing in great numbers
  • The many friends we have and the many more we will meet
  • A roof over our heads that can be cooled when needed
  • Being able to communicate with family all over the world

These are just some of the things we are blessed with. I could go on but I do not want to bore you. Have a great day!

2 comments: