Monday, November 22, 2010

50 free Christmas Cards

As like Krystin I also love receiving Christmas cards especially picture Christmas cards. Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free Christmas Cards for posting about their cards on your blog. I have been seeing a lot of this post on other people’s blog and of course wanted to get in on the excitement and get the word out!

This is going to be my first experience with Shutterfly and I am looking forward to the many more opportunities in the future to be working with them. The day the cards come in the mail will be met with fun and excitement to show the family what Scott and I have been up to in the past year. I love the ones with many places to put pictures. I am super excited because there are so many choices I don’t know what one to choose, check it out here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Which one should I choose?



I love them all!


2 comments:

  1. I can't decide! I love them all! The black one really caught my eye tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a lot of good ones. :-) I just figured out that you can split up your order amongst different designs so you don't have to just choose one! Now I have to go back and do some more playing around with photos. hehe... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete