Thursday, March 24, 2011

Painting

IS DONE!!! The house can now be re-appraised!!! Praise the Lord he is so good and held the weather off so they could get it done this past weekend!

On the other hand what should we paint the insides? We are thinking red for the kitchen, a mocha color for the family room (although Scott wants to call it then den), and we are up in the air about the other rooms.

I want to paint our room a nice rich purple on one wall and the other three a light purple. I am not so sure about the bathrooms, and we are going to leave the future kid's rooms what they are for now.

I am looking for inspiration anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING! I love your ideas. I like a light grey to go with your purple bedroom. They are nice compliments. You have a tropical bathroom...right? I think a nice tan would like good. And I love mocha for the bedroom. Keep watching HGTV...man i love that channel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!!! My only andvice is to take one room at a time... paint is only the beginning and furnishings follow, and it's easier to match paint to furnishings than the other way around... PLUS it's much more satisfying to have one complete room than several painted but incomplete rooms. I am speaking from experience here (notice my house is the one with paint and no furnishings... and when I find the furnishings I love they don't go with my paint!)

    ReplyDelete