Monday, April 4, 2011
Oh what colors to choose???
After loving on Caden and Ethan, (Scott was putting forth full effort in order to be on the prayer list at night), we headed to the place we will be calling our second home this summer: Home Depot, to try and decide what colors we want to paint the rooms in the house. I think I went a little crazy and picked up almost every color grouping they offered. I just want to make sure we have all the options. Oh and we bought furniture from one of my members. One is a full sized leather couch, gray and it reclines on both sides. There is also a love seat that is a softer fabric, mocha in color, and there is a forest green lazy boy recliner. The couch and love seat are going in the family room, and the chair is going in the living room with the couch we are getting from Eric and Carol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Once you figure out your colors, you should help with mine! :-)
ReplyDeleteEXCITING!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha....home depot has come to know us quite well, as well! i swear we go there nearly every day josh has off....
ReplyDeletei love the colors you picked! i can't wait to see it splashed up on those walls!
thanks again for sharing your pix with me on monday. i'm so excited for you guys. your place is lovely - even before all the decorating! you really have been blessed! :)
ENJOY the process of it all!
Oh how I'm jealous of you...you get to watch HGTV for ideas!!! Have fun mixing and matching. My only advice, choose something for your "inspriation", just something to base all the color making decisions on. Believe it or not, I used the sheets that we got for our anniversary! Based on those, I chose the colors for the whole house! Now isn't that funny?
ReplyDelete