I just want to start out with, I NEVER WANT TO MOVE AGAIN. Our life is slowly being packed away in boxes as we wait for our new closing date, May 31, providing the weather cooperates, and we can get the mound system put in.
We moved all the boxes to our friends basement this weekend just to get it out of the apartment. I cannot believe how many boxes we had/have. It is quite incredible.
And you had only lived there for not even two years...imagine what will happen in the house? I hope for both your sakes you don't have to move again either. At least you're upgrading in size, we were down grading so imagine having to decide what stays, what goes and where to put it! I hope you don't pack something that you need:) Have fun!
ya, isn't it amazing how much stuff we acquire so quickly! have fun moving, it's hard work, but it'll be worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteAnd you had only lived there for not even two years...imagine what will happen in the house? I hope for both your sakes you don't have to move again either. At least you're upgrading in size, we were down grading so imagine having to decide what stays, what goes and where to put it! I hope you don't pack something that you need:) Have fun!
ReplyDelete