Master bedroom and bathroom before and after
That is such a teaser! I want more photos!!! LOL! Great job, I can't wait to see more and I hope everything goes well.
Aww.. you didn't like the yellow bathroom? lol.. Are you going to switch out the tub too or just get a white glaze put on it to match? (not sure which is cheaper)
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! :)
looking good! love the color on the bedroom wall!
That is such a teaser! I want more photos!!! LOL! Great job, I can't wait to see more and I hope everything goes well.
ReplyDeleteAww.. you didn't like the yellow bathroom? lol.. Are you going to switch out the tub too or just get a white glaze put on it to match? (not sure which is cheaper)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletelooking good! love the color on the bedroom wall!
ReplyDelete