Monday, January 30, 2012

Scott's Birthday Gift!

BEST GIFT EVER!
Since I have the BEST husband EVER, I needed to get him a gift that he deserves! I got him a power tool set that includes a sawzall, drill,  sander, circular saw and a flashlight. They are all cordless and he has already used them for some weekend projects we have been doing. It is going to be hard to beat this gift, words from his own mouth "BEST GIFT EVER!!!"

I had it shipped to our house and because he got home first he saw what the box said and assumed it was just a drill, but I had him fooled.

Scott with all his tools

With all the house projects coming I figured he was going to need a complete tool set and get him started with an ever growing need for power tools!

Happy Birthday Love!

2 comments:

  1. I find it funny that he gets this gift AFTER all the walls are torn down! lol. Im sure he'll find plenty of other things to use his new gift on! Yay for presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you are one awesome wife!!!! I know that he (and you) will get lots of use out of those fun tools. I personally am a huge fan of the power sander (refinish furniture you find at the thrift store or in the garbage!!!!). Happy birthday Scott!!!!

    ReplyDelete