Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Post People Have Been Waiting For...


WE ARE PREGNANT! 
14 weeks pregnant

                                                          Baby G due March 11, 2013!

How Far Along: 15.5 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  1lb according to last doctor appointment

Gender:  ??????? Hopefully finding out in 3 weeks

Movement: None so far, waiting for that first little kick. So very excited for this!

Food Craving: SMARTIES!!!!! Candy in general

Favorite  moments:  Taking the pregnancy test, and sharing the moment with Scott

Sleep:  Every night until week 14 I got up at 2:30 to pee, then restless till the alarm went off. Now I am sleeping through the night and it is glorious! I will enjoy it while it lasts!

What I am looking forward to:  Finding out the gender!

Symptoms: Weeks 1 through 4, hungry all the time. Weeks 4 through 14, nauseous every day all day. Some puking involved. At week 14.5 pants no longer can be buttoned.

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY! (the post NOT the pregnancy!!!!!)

    :)

    LOVE YA! AND CONGRATS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaa! Cute little pregnant belly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to make such a great mommy! So happy for you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete