| 18 weeks |
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4lbs
Gender: I am thinking boy, Scott is thinking girl, we find out on Wednesday!! So excited!
Movement: From what everyone is telling me I have felt some movement. It is the coolest thing in the world!
Food Craving: Nothing right now. The candy craving has calmed down dramatically. I am amazed at how much food I can eat at once. I ate a whole buffalo chicken footlong for dinner last night.
Favorite moments: I traveled to Cincinnati to spend time with my cousins. It was fun playing star wars with cole and graham, oh to be a kid again. Getting everyone's reaction to the growing belly is quite interesting. People at work now are really starting to wonder and ask questions, it is quite fun to play around with them.
Sleep: The bathroom still calls my name, this time at around 3:30, and I am drinking water like it is running out. I am starting to fall back asleep faster after getting back to bed.
What I am looking forward to: Wednesday we find out!!!!! Put your bets in now boy or girl!
Girl!
ReplyDelete