Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 41


How Far Along: 41+ weeks

Total Weight Gain: Almost 40lbs.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: She is being a little dramatic I think. I feel her movement all the time becuase I think she is getting too big and doesn't have enough room, so I am feeling EVERYTHING.
 
Food Craving: Ice Cream, Cranberry juice and sprite.

Favorite moments: Ok I know I have said in previous posts that the nusery is done, truly done! The curtains are up, the monitor is set up and ready to go, car seat is installed, everything is washed, bags are packed (Scott's, Mine, Baby Girls, and Rory's), now it is just a waiting game.
 
Sleep: According to Scott I am a very loud snorer. So he wakes me up to tell me I am snoring which makes me very self conscious, so I drift in and out of sleep the rest of the night, either waking myself up by snoring or making sure my head is positioned just right so I don't snore. Very difficult to get any type of sleep around here.
What I am looking forward to: Finally getting her out of me. I have been off of work for a week and am runningn out of things to do. I have cleaned the house, walked miles, been to the dog park, baked cookies, put together 2 1000 piece puzzles, watched numerous amount of Bones episodes, walked some more, bounced on an exercise ball, made delicious dinner every night, washed all the laundry ran the dishwasher a bagillion times, picked out the birth announcements, made appointments, and countless other things. Any other suggestions to keep my mind off of what is to come? If she doesn't come by Thursday March 21st we will be induced in the morning and hopefully have a baby by the afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. You look so darn cute! But I want to see baby girl now..Suggestions...I've got none. If I were in your position I would be just as bored! Hang in there! I'm sure she'll come soon!

    ReplyDelete