While everyone was home we celebrated Dad's 57th birthday. Here are a few pictures from the celebration. Along with that weekend the boys worked really hard around the yard. Dad, Scott, Eric, Kyle, and Tony all dug Mom's pond (pictures to follow) or some would call it a small swimming pool, and took a yard of mulch and moved it from the driveway to all over the yard. They were such troopers because both Kyle and Scott went on to play 4 softball games later that night. They were such good workers! Us girls went to the baby shower!

Eric being the creeper in the background of the picture, Naomi making faces to get Ethan to laugh.

Caden helping Papa blow out the candles, Ethan being totally amused

Papa and Ethan

The birthday cake. Ethan was so taken in by the flames!
OK... so everytime I look at this posting I crack up laughing at the pic of your dad and Ethan... where your dad is caught mid blink. The fact that there is a beer bottle in the foreground and he kinda looks drunk makes me laugh (even though I know he's totally not). So fun.. thanks for posting the pics!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm really feeling homesick:( Looks like it was a blast of a weekend. Carol, I think the picture of Papa and Ethan is hilarious because they have the same amount of hair!
ReplyDelete