Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Husband...

Reflecting on the last 7 and 1/2 years with the man I love, I would like to share with you why he is such a wonderful man!

  • He has a heart for God
  • He provides for me
  • He is the most handsome man in the world
  • He plans for our future
  • He has minor freakouts when I spend to much money on something
  • He is always loving
  • He puts up with me when I am moody
  • He wants to give me everything I want (not always when I want it)
  • He is understanding
  • He is willing to do the 2 week old laundry
  • He get me Lego Harry Potter for our anniversary
  • He sent me flowers at work for our anniversary
  • He is a very hard worker
  • He is always looking for opportunities to save money
  • He loves to go rummaging with me looking for opportunities to save money
  • He has such a passion for football and the Packers
  • He loves hanging out with his family and mine
  • He wants to be a father someday
  • He will go out of his way to help someone in need
  • He is generous
  • He is everything I prayed for in a husband

I love you!

2 comments: