Monday, April 4, 2011

March Happenings

March brought many fun things for us here in Port Washington. I started volunteering as a Big Sister in the Big Brother Big Sister program. I go to grade school every Tuesday morning before work and spend an hour with my little sister. We spend time reading, playing games, and learning math and money.
Laura in her play that was HILARIOUS Laura seeing if he loves or loves her not
Ethan and his first birthday
I think this is when we went out for my birthday with Kevin and Maria
Scott also ventured up north for his annual mens ice fishing trip while I spent the weekend with girlfriends celebrating my birthday! My boss' gave me birthday money and my mother in law had 30% off at kohls, so we went shopping for new clothes for me which are amazing!

While Scott has been really good about studying for school and focusing on his classes, I helped some friends move into their new house! It was great fun to see what kind of craziness we will be going through in about one months time!

1 comment:

  1. 1 MONTH! WOW! We will be coming home the week of April 18th before Easter for my Spring break. If you need help packing or staring at paint colors...we are here. Either way, we should get together!

    ReplyDelete