Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby #2

15 Weeks and Baby #1
How Far Along: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  3lbs 

Gender:  ??????? Finding out on September 16 at 8am!

Movement: I have been feeling movement since week 11. It has been a lot earlier with this one now that I know what to expect. They haven't been very strong movements but just enough to know he/she is in there!

Food Craving: McDonald's French Fries and their hashbrowns, and sweet stuff/chocolate after meals.

Favorite  moments:  Telling Scott and Family we are expecting #2.

Sleep:  Peeing once every night around 2 or 3am and then not sleeping well until the alarm goes off.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, planning the nursery colors, giving a name to this little blessing of ours.

Symptoms: Since the beginning I have not been nauseous, there are times I have had my moments but nothing like baby #1. I can no longer button my pants and have pulled out the belly band. I did have a minor flare of my RA which makes this time a lot different than the first time. I am guessing Boy....but who knows...

1 comment: