Tuesday, October 14, 2014

24 Weeks


23.5 Weeks with the Handsome Hubby


How Far Along: 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  7 lbs 

Gender:  GIRL!!! Payton will have a sister! They really are the best!

Movement: She is constantly moving. There is a party going on all the time, no matter what time of day. I think she is burning off all the food I have been eating.

Food Craving: Still salty things and chocolate.

Favorite  moments:  Scott being able to feel her move for the first time.

Sleep:  Starting to get uncomfortable, but for the most part doing ok.

What I am looking forward to: Getting her room ready and choosing a name.

Symptoms: Feeling good so far. I am having more acid re-flux from time to time, and my RA is still acting up. I have had my knee drained twice, but nothing too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment