Please pray for her because she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. As for right now she is doing well, and gaining back weight she lost the last few months.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Grandma's Birthday!
We spent the last weekend in February celebrating Scott's grandma's birthday and his dad's birthday. We enjoyed Saturday at her house with family and friends. When we arrived there she brought us around and introduced us to her many friends that decided to show up although the weather was dumping 10 inches of snow on us. It was a lot of fun seeing the family and hanging out. One of Scott's uncles is an avid fisherman and fried up some fish for us for the evening. I tried it and I still didn't like it as much. Here is a picture of her with her cake she turned 85.
Please pray for her because she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. As for right now she is doing well, and gaining back weight she lost the last few months.
Please pray for her because she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. As for right now she is doing well, and gaining back weight she lost the last few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear that she's doing better! We'll keep praying for her...so I just realized that your blog is different than the others and the entries aren't running together, so I've spent the morning catching with you guys!
ReplyDelete