
Scott and I with Jackie, James (her boyfriend), and Larissa went to visit our friend Tom at the Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee. It was a Friday

night in the freezing cold of February with a line as long as a giraffe's neck, much less to say outside. After about an hour we finally reached the indoors and was seated right in front of the Polka Bands speakers. We dined on fish and shrimp and listened to the loud music being shoved into our ears. Besides losing our hearing we enjoyed the night and even got in one polka! As you can see we inherited gradma and grandpas ability to match and we didn't even know it!
Scott and I dancing
Awww you guys are so cute... between your polka and matching outfits, you're the youngest old people I've ever seen! See you this weekend!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun St. Patty's Day night. Green suits you both.
ReplyDelete