
After a stressful week and a half we finally were able to take our new car home and keep it! The last couple of weeks have been stressful because Scott has been on call either for the Blood Center or for the Fire Department. On top of that we were in

the process of purchasing a new used car, while trying to get it working. When we first purchased it they said they would fix the things wrong with it. When we went to pick it up it still was not fixed so we had to bring it back two more times before they finally fixed it. Meanwhile Scott

was stressed out about the car working right and I was sitting at home not being able to go anywhere becuase we traded in my car, with the deal for this one. Anyway we were able to pick up the car on my birthday, good birthday present right! It has worked w

ell ever since then, here are some pictures!
LOL.... I told Krystin that you should blog about your fun new toy... and you did!!!! It was GREAT spending time with you all this past weekend. I am STILL laughing about the game you taught us. Never a dull moment in the Dieringer family.
ReplyDeleteSo what is this game? Will you teach us when you come down? Nice car! Huge! I bet you have lots of fun driving it around. Keep us updated when you hear about the interview. Love you lots!
ReplyDelete