I know it is a little late but for the next few days I will be updating our blog and letting you know that we are still alive!

For Valentines Day Scott and I went out to eat at Messina's, where we had our rehearsal dinner, it was really good and romantic. After that we came home and made Thin Mints! That is right I said Thin Mints like the Girl Scout cookies! We received this awesome cookbook from one of Scott's co-workers where it has the recipe for just about every claimed "secret recipe" by the fast food chains and all the stuff we love! Here are some pictures of the night.

Melting the chocolate for the cookie (above)
We didn't have the right mint flavoring it called for so we just used mint extract and they tasted pretty good. Definately not like the real

thing but pretty close for just trying it at home!
The finished product!
WOW that was fast!! LOL
ReplyDeleteYUMMY! I want the recipe!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy! Hey, if you have any girl scout cookies left, could you bring some down with you? Also, that recipe book would be fun to look at and make some copies of. I have one for Cinnabons and was planning to make them when you guys come down. Yummy!!!!
ReplyDelete